Serving homes & communities in San Jose, CA
New Pipes Inc. specializing in H.O.A., Multi-Family, and Commercial Property, Maintenance, Repair and Repiping, Water Heater & Boiler Repair & Replace, Hydro Jetting Service, Sewer locating and Camera Survey, Sewer Repair, Trenchless Sewer Replacement. Slab Leaks, Locating & Repair. Sheet rock Repair and Paint.
Get Hydro Jet Services in
San Jose, CA
Properties in San Jose, CA including homes, communities, and businesses can benefit from hydro jet cleaning. Hydro jetting provides a solution for a variety of plumbing problems like clogs, root intrusion, dirt, debris, and more. Once a diagnosis has been determined with a thorough inspection, the hydro jet goes to work clearing blockages.
Our team of seasoned commercial plumbers is ready to handle your plumbing needs. They have been trained to have a keen eye to see plumbing liabilities that can result in plumbing emergencies later on. Contact us if you are in San Jose CA and need a plumber contractor!
Hydro Jetting Services San Jose CA
What is hydro jetting?
The hydro jet is an industrial pipe cleaning machine that can clear out any clog, buildup, and other debris that has often proven problematic for large multi-family dwellings. Though a motorized snake is effective when removing clogs from pipes, hydro jetting has the ability to clean a drain completely while removing the clog at the same time.
Hydro jet drain cleaning service is run by very powerful machine and can operate from using an electric, gas or diesel engine. How this machine works is it snakes down one of your drains and at the tip, it consists of a high-pressure hose and the hydro jet blasts out hot water at an astonishing high pressure. This pressure has the capability to exceed 7,000 pounds per square inch. This high pressure mixed with the high temperature can fight off the most stubborn clogs. The hot water is essential; it aids in wiping away organic deposits that may build up on the sides of the pipes.
Hydro Jetting vs. Snaking
Pros for Hydro Jet
- Powerful tool to clear grease, roots, and other rougher debris
- Service is only recommended twice a year
- Only water is used to clean pipes, so thus making it environmentally friendly.
Cons for Hydro Jet
- This powerful tool has been known to damage older pipes.
- We recommend scheduling an inspection before performing any pipe cleaning service.
- This is not a do-it-yourself project.
Pros for Snaking
- A great solution for sensitive pipes
- Fast solution for pipes
Cons for Snaking
- The area of clearance is only as wide as the width of the snakehead
- Not as strong of a tool
- A more temporary solution to pipe cleaning
Benefits of Hydro Jetting
- Easily Clear out debris (twigs, leaves, buildup, etc.)
- Find points of vulnerability in your pipes (cracks, holes, rust, etc.)
- Non-disruptive cleaning service
Why hydro jet?
- Reduce the cost of emergency service calls.
- Keep your property occupants happy.
- Identify any issues that can cause re-occurring problems.
- Keep debris to a minimum in your pipes.